Wheat Flour Burfi
1. In a heavy-bottomed pan, melt ghee over medium heat.
2. Stir in the wheat flour and cook until golden.
3. Add Khoya and stir it well.
4. In a pan, heat the water over medium heat.
5. Stir in the sugar until it is completely dissolved.
6. Remove it from the heat when it achieves a two-string consistency.
7. Slowly pour in the wheat flour-khoya mixture, stirring constantly.
8. Mix thoroughly until it no longer sticks to the pan's sides.
9. Pour the ghee into a greased plate once it begins to separate.
10.Allow time for it to cool.
11. Cut into rectangles or squares before it sets completely.