- 1 1/2 cup India Gate Rawa
- 1 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup split black gram lentil
- 1 cup sour curd
- 4 potato
- 2 large sized onion
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 10-12 curry leaves
- oil as required
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Rice and dal should be soaked for 2 hours.
- Then, with a little water, crush them into a fine thin batter.
- Soak the sooji in the dahi for half an hour.
- After that, combine it with the chawal batter and set aside for 2 hours.
- Season it with salt and leave it covered for 12 hours to ferment.
- Potatoes should be peeled and chopped into small pieces. Chop the onion into long pieces as well.
- In a pan, heat 2 tbsp oil and crackle the rai and curry leaves.
- Then, once the onion is light brown, sauté it in it.
- Now add alu, 1/2 teaspoon salt, lal mirch, and haldi.
- Remove it from the flame after 2 minutes of frying. Set it aside to use for stuffing.
- Heat a nonstick tawa and spread 1 tablespoon of the batter across the entire pan.
- When it's done, spread the potato mixture on top.