Instant Rawa Dhokhla
- India Gate Rawa / Suji
- 2 cups curd
- 1 cup salt to taste
- Water, as needed to adjust batter consistency
- Red chilli powder, ½ teaspoon
- Eno fruit salt, 1 teaspoon
- Green chilli chopped, 1
- For the tempering -1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon jeera
- 8 to 10 Curry leaves
- In a mixing dish, combine all of the ingredients. Adjust the consistency to that of Idli batter. Allow for a 10-minute rest period. In a steamer or a large pressure cooker, heat the water.
- In a steamer or a large pressure cooker, heat the water.
- In the vessel, place the steel ring. Grease a cake pan and set aside. Add the Eno salt to the batter and stir vigorously. The bubbles will burst.
- Fill the tin halfway with batter. It should be placed on the ring. Cook for 15 -17 minutes on low heat with a heavy lid. Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes before removing the mould.
- Get the tempering ready- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a skillet. Combine the mustard seeds, jeera, and curry leaves in a mixing bowl. Allow them to sputter. Pour the Dhokhla pieces on top.